hey some orchid tapes related artists are part of this comp to benefit RAINN, has two tracks from Sam's new band sonic youth too!

https://tuesdaytapes.bandcamp.com/album/hard-times-charity-compilation

"For the final release of Tuesday Tapes, we are ending it with a powerhouse of a compilation of music from family & friends of the label, and giving all the profit to the RAINN foundation. Hopefully there's something on this compilation for everyone. Normally our releases are name-your-price, but this money will be going towards those who need it more than I do. It's been a great run, and thank you for your ears. (Sidenote: if preorders sell out before the release date, don't panic! I will most likely add more shortly after. Stay posted on Facebook.)"

thanks dude! ordered.

So I found out they moved the BB show thing is, I found out too late

Yeah, they had Goodbyes on orange for $10 and the /125 black Heaven 2nd pressing for $15. Pretty damn good deals. The only problem is that all their copies had like corner dings and the Heaven LP was dirty as hell inside the jacket.