What would you never sell/trade?

Guest conoley

I never thought I would sell my Gaslight Anthem SoS on black, but when someone paid me enough to get floor tickets for Springsteen, I thought "No problem, the euro press sounds the same." Plus, the boss ruled

I don't think I have anything that I absolutly wouldn't sell. It would be hard to get my boys night out records out of my hands but if something happened like a medical emergency or I had a kid by suprise I'd deffinetly flip them on ebay to pay for it. I love records and everything but theres just some things that matter more in the long run.

Pedro the Lion - Control

For some reason it's the PtL record that resounds with me the most. Also, it's the rarest/most valuable.

Well not really, there are 3000 copies plus. The only Reason I Feel Secure has 500, and it is much harder to come by. But I agree with you, Control would be my top album that wouldn't come out of my hands. That and the rest of my Pedro the Lion stuff, especially including Whole EP. Which I still wonder about how many copies of that were pressed.

Any of my "collection" bands I would never sell/trade.

Yep, I collect the bands that I do for personal reasons and usually much more than just 'I really fucking like their music'. Also lol @ people saying their whole collection. Your tastes evolve over time.

Tastes evolve, but I don't like letting go of stuff that I've bought. I've never been into selling my things.

someone a few above me hit it that i really wouldn't sell / trade any of my records unless i stopped listening to the band (i recognize that sig pic from b9).

but, if i had to only keep a few, it would be (since this is basically a brag what u have thread):

saves the day - i'm sorry i'm leaving - white with faint black streaks

alkaline trio - godammit (orig)

alkaline trio - maybe i'll catch fire

avail - 4am friday (first lp i bought, in pretty shitty shape after my art teacher in high school borrowed it)

farside - scrap (took a while to get that one)

jimmy eat world - bleed american (grand royal pressing)