15% / 20% Off @ MusicRecordShop.com [UPDATED]

Just wanted to say that I finally received my Glassjaw (it was black).  It was packaged wonderfully and they did indeed throw in 2 MOV OSTs as a kind gesture for the trouble I had with my order.  I didn't make any kind of stink or anything, they just told me they were doing this.  So kudos to them.  

• 3 months later...

Placed an order 3 wks ago & the dustin2014 code worked. Spent $122 but haven't heard anything back. Tried emailing mrs & mark & called and left a message & got no response. Not sure if I should file a PayPal dispute. When I ordered the other 2 times, items shipped within a couple days. Not sure what's with this place. Thought this mark guy was a stand up dude.

Yeah I wouldnt. The $30 discount must've been a tough pill for this guy to swallow. He took the money out of my account within 2 days but never shipped my stuff. If he's a cheapass that's fine. Then don't have coupon codes on your website! I'll prob file a PayPal dispute if I don't hear anything within a week. I hate to do it but he's given me no choice.