My Chemical Romance Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge & The Black Parade 2015 Pressing

Ah, glad to see that I've still got it. :) I wish he'd noticed that I asked about a variant that doesn't exist though...

Also, big ups to Bladie! The only person on the board who I'd welcome a punch from. His nails are flyyyyyy

That's why I'm going to punch you. Your whole trolling try also I used a fork to take off the shot pouring thing from the vodka because I didnt want to fuck up my nails.

You are way better at trolling than me. :(

While we all know that my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard...

I can teach you, but I have to charge.

Apparently bans and warning points are how you know you're gaining experience... Kind of a drag, in reality. More of a grind than even Destiny.

I guess not being able to fall asleep before 3am does have its benefits on days like today. Reeeeaaaaally shouldn't be spending the money on these things, but if I'm gonna run myself into the ground to buy some fucking records, it might as well be MCR records. (Don't worry, I planned for these stupid things in my monthly budget, regardless of how tiny that budget is.)

Side thought: I just remembered the very real possibility of this thread getting clogged up with the "vinyl" crowd complaining about not being able to grab a copy over the next few days. Not really looking forward to that, but hey, we've made it through worse, am I right?

Good luck, you champions, you.