Discogs Shipping Question

A few days ago I had to ship a few Discogs orders internationally.  I was elated when I logged into my Paypal and was able to print a shipping label instead of going to the post office.  It was similar to shipping an international shipment through Ebay.  This morning I log in to ship a jazz record to Brazil and it's not going through the same steps.....which means I'll have to go to the post office.  JOY!!!

Am I going crazy / doing something wrong?  I hate going to the PO b/c the ladies at the office I go to are total bitches.  I messaged Discogs and am waiting to hear back but was curious if anyone else has experienced the same thing.

I'm from Brazil and I've never had a problem with lost packages or broken records in 5 years. And I usually order 4 or 5 different packages each month.

I must admit that sometimes it takes more than 2 months to get here. Or it arrives with small damages on the cover or the record, that don't affect it. Too bad scammers get us, real collectors, in trouble.

I received a response from Discogs last night and they had no idea.  They advised me to contact Paypal and if I found anything out to let them know.  Who knows.  Must have been a fluke?  I guess I could start sending international packages through usps.com, but for some reason I'm more comfortable going to the post office when sending them.