Showbread - No Sir, Nihilism Is Not Practical

They're still trying. Their Capitol contact was chatting with them for quite awhile - seems like they got further with the process than most others have been able to get - but then stopped responding to emails. That's where it's at as of last time I spoke to them. Really sucks, but I guess that's the way it goes.

On the flip side, The Bell Jar stuff is sounding really cool? Anyone who liked the No Sir era of Showbread will probably be into this.

The Bell Jar is a new project that Josh, Patrick, and Garrett have been working on, I'm not sure if anyone else is part of it. It's much louder, I'd say sounding much more in line with their Life/Kisses days than anything, but way more synth-heavy. I've only a few songs and they're pretty cool, but also very early demo stage.

https://twitter.com/LowerTheBellJarif you want to keep up.

The Bell Jar is a new project that Josh, Patrick, and Garrett have been working on, I'm not sure if anyone else is part of it. It's much louder, I'd say sounding much more in line with their Life/Kisses days than anything, but way more synth-heavy. I've only a few songs and they're pretty cool, but also very early demo stage.

https://twitter.com/LowerTheBellJarif you want to keep up.

nice. thanks

• 2 months later...