Andrew McMahon in the Wilderness: PO Coming Soon.

hRypATc.jpg

Dammit. I've seen him four times and he never plays Amy, I at the shows I go to, and it's probably my favorite song of his. Always the show before or after the one I attend. Hopefully I'll hear it when I see him this fall. His setlists this summer have been phenomenal, though, and I kind of like the stripped down sound without any guitar. Love the rendition of Bruised he's been doing.

"Physical Preorders go live at 10am EST tomorrow (Tuesday), in the andrewmcmahon.com store. All preorders come with a T-shirt, an autographed sticker of the album cover, downloads of High Dive and Cecilia and the Satellite at time of purchase and a free download of the album on the day of release. The CD package goes for $28.97, the Vinyl package is $38.97 and the uber package, with the compass, sweatshirt, patch and autograph poster goes for $98.97. The "Translucent Ice Blue" vinyl is limited to 2k copies pressed and only sold through me. Thank you all for your support"