Through Being Cool / Is A Real Boy Tour

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry for the bump. Does anyone have the acoustic cd that they are willing to sell or trade. I couldn't make it to the show. I am not willing to shell out a lot of money. I am not looking at it as a collectors item i just want to listen to it. Or if someone can direct me to place where i can listen to it i would appreciate it. thanks

Sorry for the bump. Does anyone have the acoustic cd that they are willing to sell or trade. I couldn't make it to the show. I am not willing to shell out a lot of money. I am not looking at it as a collectors item i just want to listen to it. Or if someone can direct me to place where i can listen to it i would appreciate it. thanks

I don't want to sound like a dick, and I know we're not supposed to advocate this kind of thing...but I'm sure you could torrent it/find it someplace on the internet.

I couldn't find a place to download it but I did find a place to listen to it. I wouldn't feel bad if I found a torrent. I've given him plenty of money between shows and merch I buy there. Plus whatever he gets from vinyl sales which probably isn't alot. I Just don't think it's worth giving 50 bucks to someone on ebay. I was going to try and see if I can contact him or someone involved with his merch to see if they had some extra.

I couldn't find a place to download it but I did find a place to listen to it. I wouldn't feel bad if I found a torrent. I've given him plenty of money between shows and merch I buy there. Plus whatever he gets from vinyl sales which probably isn't alot. I Just don't think it's worth giving 50 bucks to someone on ebay. I was going to try and see if I can contact him or someone involved with his merch to see if they had some extra.

Jeez Louise, that shit is $50 on eBay? That's craziness.