Preorder: Iceage - Plowing Into the Field of Love

• 8 months later...

Definitely agree with the people above me, half a year into 2015 and this album from 2014 still surpasses nearly everything I've heard. I finally picked up a copy on vinyl earlier this month, and was lucky enough to get elias to sign the cover of the sleeve @.@

Maybe it was the language barrier to an extent, but when I talked to him after the show, it just seemed like he knows he's a bad ass good looking mother fucker, and is better than everyone. But if anyone can pull off that attitude...its him.

Maybe it was the language barrier to an extent, but when I talked to him after the show, it just seemed like he knows he's a bad ass good looking mother fucker, and is better than everyone. But if anyone can pull off that attitude...its him.

when I saw them Elias got drunk on stage and was tripping all over the place, but still put on a damn good show

He was definitely too cool for school and he detested new orleans but the show was great and he was really polite and nice when I talked to him despite being obviously frustrated with the city and rather intoxicated 

yeah pretty much same impression here, not really a humble dude but chill nonetheless, also drunk when I saw him in boston. he just stumbled around keeping to himself and writing in a little leather book. I think the brooding, drunk poet is sort of an act of sorts - not a criticism, it just seems to be part of a character he's trying to portray. it's definitely deliberate both on the record and the stage. the record is brilliant, can't wait for more from these guys. seriously under appreciated. against the moon and the title track are almost stupidly good.

• 2 years later...