Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

It's hard to say having never played it. I also think it will depend on map selection.

I think I'm probably not a good enough sniper to compete with people who can actually wield one but I'm decent so I may try with a weaker group. I'll probably keep my favorite of each type available and switch base on map. 

Build wise I'll go sunsinger, probably with Light Beyond quick revives. Debating on fusion grenades or firebolt. Firebolt probably more effective for team play. Fusions net a kill often but typically within a range that might also get you killed. 

the map is the skrmish map i forget what it's called... the one with the beach, the pillar at B and the revolving doors that move around.

Know what I mean?

Yeah. The Burning Shrine, I know it was the one they demo'd on and I thought it was going to be the first map for the public, just was not quite sure. There are some decent sightlines on that map so I may try a sniper. 

In general, one of my bigger worries is that this mode is going to play really conservatively and they'll be too much sniper action. 

that's why i'm thinking shotguns may be next to useless. it's gonna be a ton of pussyfooting around in this shit. i'm a little concerned that its going to be endlessly frustrating.  

our team has Derek who is ace with a sniper rifle, but Shleby and I play much more in your face, which means derek is usually doubling or more our KD though we are all evenish in kills. I'm a little worried about any close-closemid gameplay in this match.

Unless, you can snipe too and then bum rush the third before he has a chance to res. There's a risk reward between spreading your team out (more area of attack and ambush angles) but also (nowhere near for quick revives.)

Though I think the reason it is the same map for each weekend is to sort of mitigate that and either keep it to maps that force interaction quickly and don't allow for one particular skill to overwhelm. At least that is my guess, it'll be Shores of Time next week for all I know. 

I'm a decent sniper when my connection is solid. Not great but can typically hold my own. 

Yea I dont think shotguns will be of much use. For Burning shrine I think I may run TLW and try my hand with Prudence II (The aim assist on this sniper is insane)

Wish I had a Prudence.  I'm getting used to this New Monarchy sniper with hidden hand (aim assist).  Low impact, but it handles like a dream and fires incredibly fast.

That Efrideet isn't a bad idea at all, either.