Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

I never see you on anymore. I'm always on to do dailies, bounties, etc. So send me an invite and I'll be glad to run you through stuff, dude. I do it for a lot of people cause I know how it is trying to run something and not finding a +1 to finish it. DUH.

Remember that one time I was online and joined your invite for a VOG run, but killed one Praetorian before getting booted from the fireteam?

And you guys wonder why I don't sign on as much.

I'd never do you like that bb

nice! congrats

Derek, I miss you. I lost my Destiny virginity with you. Come back bb.

Trying to.  Signed on and everyone is in a full fireteam.  Which, of course, is the best way to enjoy the game.  Don't get me wrong about that.  It's just never fun being the odd man out.  Or being booted as the odd man out, no less.

Trying to.  Signed on and everyone is in a full fireteam.  Which, of course, is the best way to enjoy the game.  Don't get me wrong about that.  It's just never fun being the odd man out.  Or being booted as the odd man out, no less.

yeah typically we'll be in party chat so just join that and we'll split a 3-man team to make two 2-man teams. and still be able to chill together in the chat. ain't no thang.

I don't think Batman or myself has EVER had a full fireteam that didn't have at least 1 rando in it haha. Just send a message/join the party braj maybe we're just grabbing a CP or fucking around cause no one else was on :P

Also - I really hope you dudes who are going to be around and are already running this out of boredom aren't going to leave after you're done your last run or two... If time allows I know Batman and I will be looking to do this 3x. Hopeful you'd stick around and do it with us. 

I don't think Batman or myself has EVER had a full fireteam that didn't have at least 1 rando in it haha. Just send a message/join the party braj maybe we're just grabbing a CP or fucking around cause no one else was on :P

Also - I really hope you dudes who are going to be around and are already running this out of boredom aren't going to leave after you're done your last run or two... If time allows I know Batman and I will be looking to do this 3x. Hopeful you'd stick around and do it with us. 

AS IF