Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

Ok, so, does anyone know the difference for the new hard mode? If mobs are already 32, are we just going to see them in higher number (quantity, not level), or what? Anyone know?

And refresh my memory, if you run normal and get the chests, do you get the chests on hard as well, or only new hard drops? If memory serves once you get a chest on any difficulty that's it for the week.

Also, when are we running? Cause I can do it tonight, but would prefer tomorrow evening so we don't have to rush.

The hard chests will drop both the hard and normal rewards so you can't get it twice if you do hard first. It's th same as doing normal then hard.

Hard mode will start with level 32 thrall and prob have a few surprises. There's actually a gatekeeper up on top of the crystal tower where the Crota fight is. I'm guessing he'll be jumping down.

The hard chests will drop both the hard and normal rewards so you can't get it twice if you do hard first. It's th same as doing normal then hard.

Hard mode will start with level 32 thrall and prob have a few surprises. There's actually a gatekeeper up on top of the crystal tower where the Crota fight is. I'm guessing he'll be jumping down.

Ok. Awesome. That's what I thought. Just wanted to double check.

I'm pretty stoked for the hard run. Sounds like it is going to be fun. Also glad about all the fixes and group running. No longer going to have to worry about Xmas n00bs who can't run properly.

Thanks for the info as always.

I basically don't log in (as much) because everyone signs on and knocks out a week's worth of Destiny raiding on Tuesday afternoon / early evening... which I seldom have off of work. It's way less desirable to hop on when I'm stuck doing bounties by myself or pulling my hair out with randoms in the Crucible.

I basically don't log in (as much) because everyone signs on and knocks out a week's worth of Destiny raiding on Tuesday afternoon / early evening... which I seldom have off of work. It's way less desirable to hop on when I'm stuck doing bounties by myself or pulling my hair out with randoms in the Crucible.

Yo, boiiiiiiiiii, if you ever see me on, just shoot me an invite, even if it looks like I'm doing shit. Sometimes I just get on to run patrols/whatever for funzies, but I'd rather be doing other stuff with folks from here.

I never see you on anymore. I'm always on to do dailies, bounties, etc. So send me an invite and I'll be glad to run you through stuff, dude. I do it for a lot of people cause I know how it is trying to run something and not finding a +1 to finish it. DUH.