Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

Contemplating on finally making a third character.  Do I make a Hunter just to get it out of the way, until I can score the trophy for completing one of the classes?  Or another Warlock to boost my probability of weekly drops?  Hunters blow and I have no desire to play as one for any extended period of time.

Contemplating on finally making a third character.  Do I make a Hunter just to get it out of the way, until I can score the trophy for completing one of the classes?  Or another Warlock to boost my probability of weekly drops?  Hunters blow and I have no desire to play as one for any extended period of time.

My heart...

The funny thing is I thought the same, but I'm actually enjoying my Hunter thus far.

I did make a clone of my lock. So I have a 32 and a 30, but just run my 30 with my 32 gear.

I give 0 fucks about Titans. I don't think I'll ever make one...

Poor Shlebs.  I'm just not Hunter material.

The funny thing is I thought the same, but I'm actually enjoying my Hunter thus far.

I did make a clone of my lock. So I have a 32 and a 30, but just run my 30 with my 32 gear.

I give 0 fucks about Titans. I don't think I'll ever make one...

That's kind of how I feel.  I'm so over playing as my Titan.  Kind of want to scrap him and try out a Hunter in his place – trying to decide on the lesser of 2 evils at this point.  I think it'd be interesting to try the abilities of a Hunter, but I can't see myself playing as one seriously.

Poor Shlebs.  I'm just not Hunter material.

That's kind of how I feel.  I'm so over playing as my Titan.  Kind of want to scrap him and try out a Hunter in his place – trying to decide on the lesser of 2 evils at this point.  I think it'd be interesting to try the abilities of a Hunter, but I can't see myself playing as one seriously.

Honestly, I don't think I'll ever enjoy a class as much as Warlock. It just blended my interests perfectly. Hunters are a little too, agile/sleek for my taste. And titans just remind me of Halo, which I like, but don't want to play as. I'm still getting use to my Hunter coming from the Lock, but it's fun. I haven't fully maxed out my Bladedancer subclass, but it seems like it is going to be a nice change of pace.

I mean the only real reason is to wear a badass cloak...

And odds are my Hunter will be another weapon / resource farmer for my main toon. And if I happen to get Hunter gear on any of my characters I'll have someone to give it to now.

In the mean time I'm just going to grind the fuck out of Dead Orbit on my main to get those sick dark D.O. shaders.

Read this on Reddit just now, seems like something that could seriously be happening. If that's the case then Red Death will definitely make everyone's lives easier.

"I don't think the Chalice will be going away. Rather, I think that there will be a constant HP drain from the Presence of Crota, and it will require your team to actually cycle the Chalice through several players to keep everyone alive."

Read this on Reddit just now, seems like something that could seriously be happening. If that's the case then Red Death will definitely make everyone's lives easier.

"I don't think the Chalice will be going away. Rather, I think that there will be a constant HP drain from the Presence of Crota, and it will require your team to actually cycle the Chalice through several players to keep everyone alive."

That should definitely prove interesting.

That spells trouble for PUGs cause we all know people suck at communicating and running as a team.

Obsidian is great. Definitely recommend it. Would buy it if I needed a helm.

At least everyone can have Ice Breaker. Wish he had exotic engrams though. Oh well.

Considerably better than last week.

Now back to grinding.

9 to 27 in one day. Get on my level.

Someone be a sweetheart and carry me through Crota so I can get some raid gear and level even faster!

Such a weak Xur week, outside of that Ice Breaker.  Hopefully more people can finally secure one; sure makes full-party raiding a lot easier.  Is that Obsidian Mind really that good of a helmet?  I was looking at its perks and it just seems kinda' meh.  Unless the Nova Bomb cooldown is significant, I can't see it being all that beneficial outside of PVP.