Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

Such a weak Xur week, outside of that Ice Breaker.  Hopefully more people can finally secure one; sure makes full-party raiding a lot easier.  Is that Obsidian Mind really that good of a helmet?  I was looking at its perks and it just seems kinda' meh.  Unless the Nova Bomb cooldown is significant, I can't see it being all that beneficial outside of PVP.

I think it's a great helm, but I still prefer Light Beyond.

Such a weak Xur week, outside of that Ice Breaker.  Hopefully more people can finally secure one; sure makes full-party raiding a lot easier.  Is that Obsidian Mind really that good of a helmet?  I was looking at its perks and it just seems kinda' meh.  Unless the Nova Bomb cooldown is significant, I can't see it being all that beneficial outside of PVP.

If you kill enough enemies with your nova bomb it almost fully charges another. It's easily the best Warlock helmet and the second best warlock exotic.

This guy can't talk but there's a good example if it actually starts at the right time:

http://youtu.be/IPYQ2chQYsM?t=3m44s

Hahah. I just got Ice Breaker finally last night! Xur is a special kind of frustration.

At least Jesse can have it. I thought Bladie said he just got a PS4. Maybe I'm missing the joke.

As soon as I saw it I thought of you getting it last night. ha. Stoked to finally have it. Just need Red death to have all the exotics. 

Also X1 folks, I have HM Gorgon if ya want it.

Cool...all I have to buy is an icebreaker. Maybe I can farm enough coins for 2 and not have to move my damn black hammer back and forth all the time.

Realistically you should have 3 black hammers AND 3 Ice Breakers. They go hand in hand together <3333

Seriously though, keep moving Black Hammer it's just best to have the Ice Breaker for support on each class. It's especially useful with the Hammer because you can swap to the Ice Breaker if you run out of ammo in a position where you're trying to take advantage of White Nail. When the Ice Breaker gets all 6 shots recharged you can swap back to the Hammer and have two more mags ready.