Norma Jean box printing error

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What did Norma Jean ever do to cause such hate, I don't get it, they're not shit, and it's not like they have platinum selling fucking albums reliant completely on marketing, they just do their thing and are awesome at it. I'm fine with shit talking bands that sell out or con kids into buying crap loads of pointless merchandise but it's not cool to bash a band because they're not to your taste

Guest vito
What did Norma Jean ever do to cause such hate, I don't get it, they're not shit, and it's not like they have platinum selling fucking albums reliant completely on marketing, they just do their thing and are awesome at it. I'm fine with shit talking bands that sell out or con kids into buying crap loads of pointless merchandise but it's not cool to bash a band because they're not to your taste

the music is just not good.

Guest conoley
I can't believe this garbage was even released on vinyl. and people are buying it? I mean who cares if music is subjective, you're all stupid for getting it and deserve all the printing errors.

You own a Panic at the Disco record.

Well, come on now. If you pay for a record, everything should be done right, no matter how bad the music is. I'd like to see Bless the Martyr get a proper release.

sometimes stuff gets fucked up and missed on proofs or errors... i mean if you have never put out multiple records don't you dare say that everything should be right if you are paying for a record. there is a lot of shit in the back end and it could fall on the designer, layout, templates, printer, pressing plant, etc. probably half of the records/cds i own i can find an error whether it's wrong information or a spelling error or whatever...

simple error, bummer for those who buy it (and put it out), but it's not that big of deal... kids shouldn't be upset because they bought this record and it had an error that was overlooked before manufacturing

I can't believe this garbage was even released on vinyl. and people are buying it? I mean who cares if music is subjective, you're all stupid for getting it and deserve all the printing errors.

Once again VC is so dumb they can't even get my jokes. LET. ME. SPELL. IT. OUT. FOR. YOU. I was making fun of the people who thought just because they didn't like the band meant that errors were acceptable.

EDIT: I ordered this boxed set.

EDIT2: And for the record, the Panic record is already going for $100+ now on eBay. Whose laughing now?

Once again VC is so dumb they can't even get my jokes. LET. ME. SPELL. IT. OUT. FOR. YOU. I was making fun of the people who thought just because they didn't like the band meant that errors were acceptable.

Oh sorry, we forgot how well irony works on the internet, our bad

EDIT: I ordered this boxed set.

EDIT2: And for the record, the Panic record is already going for $100+ now on eBay. Whose laughing now?

i agree with Gay for Keira Knightly, some comments are hard to interpret on the interwebz. especially when we actually see those kind of comments all the time. i'm glad you ordered it!

regarding EDIT2... is the only reason you have the Panic record because of how much it's going for on ebay? it seems like you're justifying it.

pretty sure the ETID boxset had a printing error too didnt it? in anycase, as long as the records dont skip, i can live with it...

i have a color and black set and haven't seen nor heard of any errors (tho i haven't really looked)

is this true, if so, what's the error?

i have a colored boxset and the the front of the box said Gutter Phenonmenon instead of Phenomenon.

it's so minor though it doesn't really matter.

pretty sure the ETID boxset had a printing error too didnt it? in anycase, as long as the records dont skip, i can live with it...

i have a color and black set and haven't seen nor heard of any errors (tho i haven't really looked)

is this true, if so, what's the error?

Gerard Way's bit on Gutter Phenomenon... I KEED I KEED

EDIT2... is the only reason you have the Panic record because of how much it's going for on ebay? it seems like you're justifying it.

It's hard to say. The concept of the packaging and the youtube video really sold me and it seems like a great package for $50. I knew for a fact it would also be worth something down the road and I was right.

Suprinsingly, I've listened to the new Panic album and it shows that the band has potential. I truly feel like they'll make the shift to more a more "adult" sound in their next album and be successful.