Norma Jean box printing error

I've never posted here but i've bought from Vinyl Collective a few times before. Yesterday I received the Norma Jean vinyl box (set a) and noticed that on the back of the two Bless the Martyr and Kiss the Child LPs that they both have the lyrics to the second LP printed on their jackets. This is a little disappointing as it is missing the lyrics to the entire first disc, but besides that it is very nice and well put-together. In addition, on the back of the actual box in the tracklisting, "Pretty Soon, I Don't Know What, But Something Is Going to Happen" is printed as "Pretty Soon, I Don't Know What, But S".

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe this garbage was even released on vinyl. and people are buying it? I mean who cares if music is subjective, you're all stupid for getting it and deserve all the printing errors.

Well, come on now. If you pay for a record, everything should be done right, no matter how bad the music is. I'd like to see Bless the Martyr get a proper release.

Pics or it didn't happen.

i would but my camera isn't high enough resolution to actually get close enough and be able to see the lyrics on the jacket

I can't believe this garbage was even released on vinyl. and people are buying it? I mean who cares if music is subjective, you're all stupid for getting it and deserve all the printing errors.

You own a Panic At The Diso record.

Please shut the fuck up.

owned.