PO Soon: The Music of Grand Theft Auto V Vinyl Boxset

Have any of you guys ordered from cc music before? I really wanna buy this and after the promo code it came out to about $48, I'm just sketched out because they spelled "Grand" as "Gran" and there's no picture, can anyone vouch for there service?

http://www.ccmusic.com/music/vinyl/4091232/various-artist-music-of-gran-theft-auto-v

Edit: Upon looking further it looks like this is sold out actually, idk why it still lets you add to cart and all that.. any good sites that still have this in stock besides SRC? 

It's sold out on Amazon now.

It's probably just the first wave, they might have some more in stock after the official ship date. Unless its a very limited pressing. Does anyone know how limited? 5000? The way they advertised it it seemed like it would be around for awhile. Hope ccmusic isn't too backordered even with open status orders

I'm pretty sure it was ltd to 2500 or less. The 5000 number has to be split across vinyl and the digital package. I'd say it's pretty likely this sold out already. They hyped up this release and there's a lot more than 5000 people out there who are into the fastest selling game in vidya game history.

Mine shipped from bullmoose a few days ago supposedly so I'll probably get it within the next couple of days.

They're well priced on ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/291301671492?lpid=82

Edit: Also Rockstar will be selling these in their online store starting on the 9th

I don't think so. The photo in the listing clearly shows the records and the title says LP boxset. The [audio CD] tag is just a common thing tacked onto the end of music items from e-commerce sites who were around in an era when the only music items really being sold were [audio CDs]. Keep in mind a lot of this stuff is automated. There wasn't some guy typing out that product description and listing title. It was simply copied over from some other POS site.

Nothing to get worried over. Considering the ebay bucks one could get from that purchase, and the fact that there's no tax, that doesn't look like such a bad deal.

I don't think so. The photo in the listing clearly shows the records and the title says LP boxset. The [audio CD] tag is just a common thing tacked onto the end of music items from e-commerce sites who were around in an era when the only music items really being sold were [audio CDs]. Keep in mind a lot of this stuff is automated. There wasn't some guy typing out that product description and listing title. It was simply copied over from some other POS site.

Nothing to get worried over. Considering the ebay bucks one could get from that purchase, and the fact that there's no tax, that doesn't look like such a bad deal.

It's listed under CDs, it says FORMAT: AUDIO CD, the ASIN is B00PBE2GES (the vinyl edition's ASIN is B00PBE2GKW) and says number of discs: 3 (which is how many CDs there are in the CD boxset).  It also is priced below how much the vinyl edition sold, but above the CD edition.  There is no way it's the vinyl edition.

It's listed under CDs, it says FORMAT: AUDIO CD, the ASIN is B00PBE2GES (the vinyl edition's ASIN is B00PBE2GKW) and says number of discs: 3 (which is how many CDs there are in the CD boxset). It also is priced below how much the vinyl edition sold, but above the CD edition. There is no way it's the vinyl edition.

Hmmm. Didn't realize all that stuff... Definitely weird. I'd shoot them a message to clarify (also keep it on record as to what their response was) you never know, could just be an honest mixup. Worst case scenario, they try and fuck someone over then PayPal comes in to save the day and makes them pay return shipping

For anyone who ordered the vinyl set through CCMusic.com...

If you had a BKO (backordered) status on your order, has there been a change in your order status?  Mine still shows BKO and I had sent an email last week to check but have not heard anything yet.  I may give them a call today.

If you had a BKO (backordered) status on your order, has there been a change in your order status?  Mine still shows BKO and I had sent an email last week to check but have not heard anything yet.  I may give them a call today.

I too would like to know this

Still on backorder. I'm not sweating this release too much, so if I don't get it I won't be too upset. That's the main reason I switched from Amazon to ccmusic.

Just got mine in now.

Short story, those of you who ordered from Amazon will have the best time with this release. I kinda wish I stuck with my Amazon order.

The set looks gorgeous, the colored vinyl is really nice. They look more swirled/marbled than the solid neons they appeared as in the promo photos. Some clear must have been in the blend too as they are semi transparent. they look like candy. Now I want candy.

Unfortunately, SQ is shit. Not that I had great expectations or anything. And of course that has more to do with the original recordings themselves than this record set. But the pressing is pretty garbage too. Only on side 1 so far but... "Off center" would be an understatement. The pitch instability is really getting to me, and I'm getting anxiety from looking at my tonearm dance like this. This thing literally has more than a quarter inch of deviation on rotation. Oof. Vinyl isn't the quietest either. If I didn't order this from an indie I would not hesitate to ask for a replacement. I'm going to see how bad the next 11 sides are.

Unfortunately, SQ is shit. Not that I had great expectations or anything. And of course that has more to do with the original recordings themselves than this record set. But the pressing is pretty garbage too. Only on side 1 so far but... "Off center" would be an understatement. The pitch instability is really getting to me, and I'm getting anxiety from looking at my tonearm dance like this. This thing literally has more than a quarter inch of deviation on rotation. Oof. Vinyl isn't the quietest either. If I didn't order this from an indie I would not hesitate to ask for a replacement. I'm going to see how bad the next 11 sides are.

This thread is gonna get full Blonk, isn't it?