PO: Purity Ring - 'another eternity'

Purity Ring is your favorite band that is still around? Out of the ALL the bands that are currently playing, P.R. is your favorite? After only one album? Weird.

Yeah I really like their sound, when I first heard the album it was it all I listened to for a good 2 weeks straight, I find the writing style and song structure on a whole another level, their a darker shade of dream pop extremely well executed.

Yeah I really like their sound, when I first heard the album it was it all I listened to for a good 2 weeks straight, I find the writing style and song structure on a whole another level, their a darker shade of dream pop extremely well executed.

I agree. I am 39, and a massive music fan. So much music these days leaves me cold, as I have heard it before (this is why I listed my age...there is very little that impresses me).  But Shrines made me really sit up and take notice, it's really quite special.

• 1 month later...

Was looking for a teal for a few months now for a reasonable price and I popped on Amazon the other day and saw some 3rd party seller with a listing for "green marble vinyl! great condition!" for 11.99 + 3.99 shipping ... jumped at it, so we'll see when it arrives

wondering how many units the white is in, might wait for amoeba to get it in store

Here's the Lastgang link for you Canadians. They list it as Ltd Ed White. 4AD lists it as Colored Vinyl. not sure if there is a difference or not. This is the image from Lastgang. as far as the new song goes... I don't find it to be as gripping as stuff on Shrines but I think it's meant to feel more like an anthem and I have hopes that the record will contain some tracks with more Shrine-like feels ... hopefully.

edit: fixed link

https://lastgang.myshopify.com/products/purity-ring-another-eternity

PR-AE-preorder_1024x1024.jpg?v=142109051

Here's the Lastgang link for you Canadians. They list it as Ltd Ed White. 4AD lists it as Colored Vinyl. not sure if there is a difference or not. This is the image from Lastgang. as far as the new song goes... I don't find it to be as gripping as stuff on Shrines but I think it's meant to feel more like an anthem and I have hopes that the record will contain some tracks with more Shrine-like feels ... hopefully.

This is the correct link for Last Gang: https://lastgang.myshopify.com/products/purity-ring-another-eternity

edit: fixed link

https://lastgang.myshopify.com/products/purity-ring-another-eternity

4AD says white too.

• 2 weeks later...