Wolves In The Throne Room - Turning Ever Towards The Sun Live At Neudegg Alm

ExtraFox

I found this whilst looking around Nuclear Blast's site yesterday. Limited to 500 and only seems to be available in Europe; various German sites and Svart in Finland.

If you want it, NB have 10% off until midnight CET using UFHEM2F482

http://www.nuclearblast.de/en/products/tontraeger/vinyl/2lp/wolves-in-the-throne-room-turning-ever-towards-the-sun-live-at-neudegg-alm.html

• 1 month later...

Finally received and spun this today after ordering two months ago.  Awesome record(s).  Probably the sturdiest vinyl in my collection.  I can see why it was so expensive.  Super heavyweight glossy hand numbered gatefold, double 180 gram vinyl, large and really thick fold out poster, along with a big booklet.  One song per side, 4 songs total.  Sounds great, way better than their other live BBC album.  One of my most prized black metal records no doubt.

Finally received and spun this today after ordering two months ago.  Awesome record(s).  Probably the sturdiest vinyl in my collection.  I can see why it was so expensive.  Super heavyweight glossy hand numbered gatefold, double 180 gram vinyl, large and really thick fold out poster, along with a big booklet.  One song per side, 4 songs total.  Sounds great, way better than their other live BBC album.  One of my most prized black metal records no doubt.

I agree, this is an awesome item to have in your collection. I don't see myself spinning this often, but when I do, the amazing packaging adds to the overall great experience. The sound quality of this also is pretty great.