New Kind of Like Spitting split LP - Feb 2015 - Top Shelf Records

• 2 weeks later...

We've got vinyl and inserts in stock, still waiting on the LP jackets which is really pissing me off (sorry). Expecting those tomorrow or early next week. Orders will start going out same day.

These jacket printers are dropping the ball!  We need our physical KOLS music fix!  Look at the pandemonium going on in this thread since February 12th and you'll see how bad it has gotten for us!

• 3 weeks later...

Personally, I'd listen to Bridges Worth Burning and Nothing Makes Sense Without It. Might not be the best representation of their current sound but those are my favorite KOLS albums. Ben had (has?) another band, Blunt Mechanic, that would be worth checking out too. 

Just skim through them all. Each album, except for maybe the self titled demo/b-side compilation, has 3-4 songs that could be considered "essential KOLS".

Totally agree. But those 3-4 songs are worth it. "Passionate" and "This Lemonade Is Terrible" are two of my favorite songs of all time.

• 2 weeks later...