More Deja Entendus available

Guest conoley

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just thinking the same thing Darrell...I would like to own a 1st press of it (esp. since I have the 1st presses of YFW) but after this whole ordeal...I don't know any more...

whoa. juan, i didnt know you had such a big brand new collection (or at least that you have 3 copies of YFW.

it's just a little snippet, i think. and i HOPE i'm reading the right part (or else i will look like a moron)...

in Listening Station (Staff Picks) - p 144

------------------------------------------------

Crime In Stereo

Is Dead (Bridge Nine; bridge9.com)

As much as I love Brand New, they do test my patience quite a bit. They take forever to release new albums; play the same song twice at Bamboozle; secretly re-press Deja Entendu on vinyl but claim it's still the first pressing; steal my dollar for a (currently nonexistent) lyric sheet--sorry Jesse Lacey, but you're asking for an open-handed slap. Thankfully, Crime In Stereo's Is Dead fits perfectly between Your Favorite Weapon and Deja sonically--and the band didn't charge me to read the lyrics, either. [sH]

Favorite Song: "Choker"

it's just a little snippet, i think. and i HOPE i'm reading the right part (or else i will look like a moron)...

in Listening Station (Staff Picks) - p 144

------------------------------------------------

Crime In Stereo

Is Dead (Bridge Nine; bridge9.com)

As much as I love Brand New, they do test my patience quite a bit. They take forever to release new albums; play the same song twice at Bamboozle; secretly re-press Deja Entendu on vinyl but claim it's still the first pressing; steal my dollar for a (currently nonexistent) lyric sheet--sorry Jesse Lacey, but you're asking for an open-handed slap. Thankfully, Crime In Stereo's Is Dead fits perfectly between Your Favorite Weapon and Deja sonically--and the band didn't charge me to read the lyrics, either. [sH]

Favorite Song: "Choker"

hahahaha, thats awesome...and choker is a sick song

I was just thinking the same thing Darrell...I would like to own a 1st press of it (esp. since I have the 1st presses of YFW) but after this whole ordeal...I don't know any more...

whoa. juan, i didnt know you had such a big brand new collection (or at least that you have 3 copies of YFW.

It's been a long time building it up...I'm only missing the YFW on clear...but that will wait...

• 10 months later...