More Deja Entendus available

Guest conoley

got a reply from merchdirect, of course still nothing from triple crown. they basically said they're sending a new copy out right away and that i should send the first copy back to them and they'll give me a rebate for the shipping cost.

and of course, i threw out my extra LP mailers yesterday.

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We ship out the LP's as soon as we get them in. Orders are shipped in the order they were received. We are awaiting shipment for these items, and as far as I know, so is interpunk.com. This is a rare item and may take a bit to get out to you.

Thanks,

Samantha

thats bullshit. i ordered in the first round and other people's went out while mine was still on preorder before i cancelled it the other day. jerks.

same for me. i ordered from revhq, but the progress is "sent to warehouse"

aural exploits is one of the worst sellers on ebay from my experiences. very big assholes

i just picked up all six colors of Jesu - Lifeline from them on ebay. they arrived in pristine condition, with the records outside the sleeves and packaged gloriously, a record mailer within a record mailer! took a little while, but damn was it worth it. and all six for $80 was a damn fine deal.

i ordered a Tragic Kingdom on "red" vinyl from 'em. got it, and it was on blue vinyl. i wrote to them asking about what we can do to fix it, and they just said "sorry we were misinformed by our supplier." pretty much, and that was it.

if i remember correctly the same thing happened to loren

i got my jesu - lifeline lp from aural exploits. i was slightly bummed they told me my record would ship on a friday and it shipped the following wednesday--just because i dont like over promising and under delivering... but other then that i cant really complain. they answered my messages and the record was packaged with care...even had the record out of the sleeve.

aural exploits is one of the worst sellers on ebay from my experiences. very big assholes

How so? Dealt with them a million times, always perfect

yea the same thing happened to me with tragic kingdom to me...and then i ordered one of their every colors of pelican city of echoes package things...i emailed twice...opened a paypal claim and after opening a paypal claim they sent it that day....(3 weeks later) so it took about a month to actually get here...when people screw up i get it but its when people arent sincere about it....they were jerks about tragic kingdom and jerks about pelican not once did they admit to fault or anything

its just like whats happening with fatwreck right now...i mean im mad because they screwed up and didnt take the time to make it right. its just pretty unprofessional in my opinon

ive had deathwish mess up and theyre always very nice and appologize and usually fix the problem fast.

it has nothing to with Deja, but this will sell pretty high:

http://tinyurl.com/36b7hd

thats the higest ive ver seen it...it used to go for around 60

Wow, I might need to put mine up soon, along with my YFW Japnese Import (that's going for like $42). I know I'd probably miss all my Brand New stuff if I sold it off, but it'll get me money I need for medical stuff (damn neurologist costs me $275 a visit).

I ordered a copy of this from Merchdirect, but it just kept saying it was preordered. So I cancelled my copy about...1 - 2 weeks ago. I sent them an email after about a week, asking how long it would take to get my money back (I'm in a super tight spot with my money right now), and I got no reply. So a few days later, I send them another one. Still no reply. Then, yesterday, I sent them another one basically saying "Please answer my question. When am I going to get my money back, I cancelled my order a long time ago, etc. This is the third email I've sent you, and I haven't gotten a reply. I've worked in customer service, and I order stuff online all the time, and I have to say, this is the shittiest customer service I've encountered so far. How hard is it to send a quick email my way? You guys have had almost two weeks..."

Today, I get a reply.

Thanks for the feedback, I don't appreciate it.

When a transaction is attempted, a temporary authorization may be placed on your card. This occurs when our payment processor is testing to confirm that your credit card account is active and has credit available to accommodate transactions.

Ok, so I've got my answer. But I don't think:

Thanks for the feedback, I don't appreciate it.

is really mature or professional. Maybe they should have someone get their 12 year old daughter off the computer, and get some employees who can grow up, do their jobs, and maybe not chase customers away.

Simply put, I won't be ordering from them again, ever.

And I still haven't gotten my money back.