More Deja Entendus available

Guest conoley

Where do you find your order status?

Use the link that's on the first page of this thread. Click on account information. Log on. It should kick you over to page with 'order status' as the first choice. Click on that and it will list any and all orders you have placed with a status next to them.

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im beginning to think more of what somebody said in this thread...i forgot who said it but

Triple Crown find a box of 25-50ish records. They go up, gone in minutes. Lightbulb goes off in their head, lets repress this! throw a certain number up in the store and they order a repress. those who jumped in the first batch get a first press and are shipped. Everyone else gets a second press and is still under "pre-order".

A friend of mine ordered as soon as the first round went up (10/17 @ around 2:40pm or so) and he told me that his order status still says "preordered" when we spoke earlier today.

I was one of the first people to post in the original thread and one of the first to order. My status still says "pre-order." I've been considering canceling and knocking my order down to 1 or 2 copies (I got 3), but I'm afraid that MerchDirect won't let me re-order right away. I wish we could get some numbers on this supposed "2nd pressing."

Anyways, assuming these are EXACTLY that same as the 1st pressing, could anyone tell the difference between the 2?

yeah, it's alright. i mean... i'm not exactly hurting for this record. it's just something nice that i'd like to have. and it really sucks that people who were on top of it and ordered it in the first batch aren't getting top priority like they should. that sucks, but whatever...

Maybe all the first round people are waiting for the shipment of "found" first presses from Triple Crown to get sent out by MerchDirect while the second presses got sent out sooner?

/keeping the hope alive that somehow i got a first press..haha

still, doesnt it take weeks/months to press a record? even though the plates and artwork are done? but them showing up on interpunk gives me little hope of them being first presses. i'd like them to be, but i doubt there will be any major differences...

Maybe all the first round people are waiting for the shipment of "found" first presses from Triple Crown to get sent out by MerchDirect while the second presses got sent out sooner?

/keeping the hope alive that somehow i got a first press..haha

still, doesnt it take weeks/months to press a record? even though the plates and artwork are done? but them showing up on interpunk gives me little hope of them being first presses. i'd like them to be, but i doubt there will be any major differences...

Not if they repressed it months ago for this tour.

That's what I was thinking. Still unlikely any of them are first press though.

Oh well, at least now I own a copy of it.

true, very true. and most probably, that rules out any possibility of it being a first press. triple crown has dirty, dirty hands.