More Deja Entendus available

Guest conoley

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not saying i know if the one someone else got is a repress...i thought they were talking about all the ones available currently...like the 200+ id say im positive after the first two times triple crown sold out theyre offering represses (plus obviously the ones on interpunk) . the only one im 100% positive on being the original pressing the one ive got cause i got that awhile ago. i could take more detailed photos to compare if anyone wants. but id deff wait to see what the people whos still say "preordered" look like when they come

got my deja today (shipped to the u.k so i don't know why some people are still on pre-ordered) looks exactly like the original, so i'm pretty convinced it's not a repress, or if it is there's pretty much no way to tell. Plus, why would they lie?? If it was a re-press surely they'd just say so.

got mine yesterday. records are in good shape but the packaging is fucked from the mail, all corners are bent up and seams are split. i guess it happens, but it's the first time i've had a problem, so it's a little irritating.

That's no good, mine was fine, no bends or splits on the jacket.

Bummer man...mine was perfect. If it wasn't, I was going to be bummed too because thats the only reason I picked up a second. My original one was bent.