More Deja Entendus available

Guest conoley

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i gave my brother this cd a couple of years ago but i listened to it yesterday for a bit and kind of liked it. it's very nostalgic for me, i'm glad it got repressed because i'd definitely buy the lp now.

I canceled mine. I never even listened to this band, but heard rave reviews of this record, thought I'd check it out, and it was sweet to think on would be checking them out on a rare piece of wax. Alas, I was lied to. And I hate being lied to. Fuck you Triple Crown. And fuck you Brand New...I guess I won't be checking you lying assholes out after all. (Too harsh?)

I canceled mine. I never even listened to this band, but heard rave reviews of this record, thought I'd check it out, and it was sweet to think on would be checking them out on a rare piece of wax. Alas, I was lied to. And I hate being lied to. Fuck you Triple Crown. And fuck you Brand New...I guess I won't be checking you lying assholes out after all. (Too harsh?)

My thoughts exactly.... also cancelled. Using that $20 to spend on something that I know I like and I'll listen too.

Maybe a little. I saw them open for Face to Face years ago and they were horrid. They were Simple Plan, basically, crooning shitty pop songs to the 25 little girls that cared. Then I hear about how wonderful their new album is and I laugh it off for the longest time. Despite my efforts to ignore it, the praise wouldnt stop and I finally ordered the LP and much to my surprise, it really was worth the hype. So I think you should've bought it, it's worth it. I still can't believe that's the same awful band I saw in concert

Has anyone else emailed Triple Crown? I did today and haven't heard anything about it.

i too emailed them and received no response. who knows, maybe we'll hear something but their silence really is an answer in itself.

Somebody had posted in the original thread that they heard back from Triple Crown, confirming that they were first presses. But with more "found" boxes showing up, that's very questionable.

they changed style dramatically, and i don't know why is the hate on the band, because they have nothing to do with this LP hysteria...

I gave the long version, but my point was that he shouldn't have cancelled his order, the album is well worth it. I went into it hating the band and still loved the album.

My thoughts exactly.... also cancelled. Using that $20 to spend on something that I know I like and I'll listen too.

Get the new A Place To Bury Strangers LP on important records. That's what I plan on spending my hard earned money on.

Get the new A Place To Bury Strangers LP on important records. That's what I plan on spending my hard earned money on.

Plus you'll have 5 bucks left over...