Joey Bada$$ - B4. DA. $$. (Out on 1/20)

The debut album by Joey Bada$$ releasing on his 20th birthday.

A couple weeks before his album drops and Malia Obama sparks a little controversy by wearing his group Pro-Era's shirt and posting the picture on instagram

holding-malia-obama-pro-era.jpg

I haven't heard much from the album, but I've been a fan of his music since his first mixtape. Definitely one of the best rappers out right now so I have to support it.

non-mobile link: http://www.amazon.com/B4-DA-Joey-Bada/dp/B00MHS5AVM/ref=sr_1_1?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1420996565&sr=1-1&keywords=joey+badass

cause i hate viewing mobile links on desktops..

anyone pick up the 1999 bootleg? how is the quality?

the 1999 isn't bad.  not amazing  but not the worst..

• 3 weeks later...

Discogs is claiming this is out of 1000 and hand numbered. Broke and was planning on waiting but if this is the case.... does anybody have this/able to confirm?

The first 1,000 were numbered, but the rest aren't numbered.  The last numbered ones the store I work at got were in the 900's, so I think the numbered ones are all gone at this point.

Discogs is claiming this is out of 1000 and hand numbered. Broke and was planning on waiting but if this is the case.... does anybody have this/able to confirm?

I bought it from Amoeba yesterday and it wasn't numbered. 

If you check Amazon however, there are copies for sale by third parties with the "# of /1000" listed in the buyer's description. 

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Found a listing on amazon for Summer Knights to release on the 18th...haven't seen this anywhere else

http://www.amazon.com/Summer-Knights-Joey-Badass/dp/B0142WKB5K/ref=zg_bsnr_510632_14

Not sure if this was ever elaborated on but my FYE has a purple and black exclusive variant I imagine out of 500 or 1000

• 2 months later...

I picked summer Knights up earlier at FYE for $22. Purple with black and silver splatter.

Hard to find though as it was in a random spot but I was determined to find it.

Also, if anyone was wondering, this is not the same as the vinyldigital pressing I'm assuming since there's no mention of VD on the jacket.