PO: All Time Low - Future Hearts

I seriously can't stop listening to it.

It's better than Don't Panic, and way better than Dirty Work. I'd be willing to put it up around Nothing Personal

I'm enjoying it so far but I don't understand the appeal of Nothing Personal. IMHO I feel that both albums after that are way better

I'm enjoying it so far but I don't understand the appeal of Nothing Personal. IMHO I feel that both albums after that are way better

Nothing Personal is tied with So Wrong, It's Right in my book. Both great albums for catchy music and the one great emotional track (Remembering Sunday/Therapy).

Dirty Work is too different for me. It's a "just a few of the tracks" album to me.

Don't Panic to me was a matured All Time Low. Lyrically as well as musically, it just feels more advanced and I love it for that. That's why I hold it as my favorite.

Future Hearts...it's really good. It's great. It has missteps, but my key issue is that it just doesn't show the same level of maturity that Don't Panic did. A couple songs did (two that come to mind are Dancing With a Wolf and Old Scars/Future Hearts) but the rest sounds like Nothing Personal to me, with a bit of Dirty Work thrown in.

It's not bad by any means, but I was expecting another step further. Instead, it seems they've got one foot where they are (Don't Panic) and one in the past (Nothing Personal/Dirty Work).

I'm probably in the minority but I love dirty work more than of their other albums, it used to be nothing personal but I feel like I outgrew it.

Same

Just got an email from FYE saying that they'll have an opaque grey variant.

http://www.fye.com/s/product/3899873/#.VSHxUYr3bCS

Anybody know what the retail variant is?

Man I haven't seen the UK splatter

UK = banquet - I just couldn't think of the name last night haha.

Looks like they added a light blue on their site now too... I'm really hoping that's the retail color, otherwise Im thinking I should give up on the variants haha

http://www.banquetrecords.com/futurehearts;jsessionid=1C889BDA119486920FD83C0791D4E808

Got this response from MerchNow...

APR 06, 2015  |  10:20AM EDT 
Jenny replied:

Hello,

I do see the order here! It is just processing for shipment!
Unfortunately due to a large number of these orders, we are taking slightly longer than expected to ship. All orders should be leaving shortly and we appreciate your patience. Please keep in mind once the order has shipped, the tracking will be sent to you via email.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Jennifer 
Customer Service

How can they be THAT behind?