• 2 weeks later...

Musically it feels like a really great progression from Vacation (I Look Like Shit is awesome but definitely sticks in the realm of collected demos).

Lyrically though this is a big shift. Vacation on the whole had a generally happy, if not content, feel. But hot damn every song on here is a goddamn bummer. "I'm Serious I'm Sorry" in particular is just gutting.

I love it.

Got this today from S1D. Real thick jacket, seafoam starburst looks cool, comes with a sticker that says

WHEN I'M LISTENING TO YOUR RECORDS

IT'S LIKE I'M HANGING OUT WITH YOU

Record sounds a lil crunchy on the inner grooves, but that goes pretty well with Rosenstock's overall aesthetic. This album is so good, you guys.

Got this today from S1D. Real thick jacket, seafoam starburst looks cool, comes with a sticker that says

WHEN I'M LISTENING TO YOUR RECORDS

IT'S LIKE I'M HANGING OUT WITH YOU

Record sounds a lil crunchy on the inner grooves, but that goes pretty well with Rosenstock's overall aesthetic. This album is so good, you guys.

Spinning mine for the first time as we speak. Don't know how I held off for so long! Update soon. 

• 5 months later...

They have the seamfoam green/white on the tour (at least my copy was). Along with some cool t-shirts, and cds and cassettes of the new album. I really like this album, its so eclectic. We played it into the ground at the record store I used to work out, so I just got around to picking it up. Live show was killer too, well worth going if he is coming to town