PO: DGD - INSTANT GRATIFICATION 4/14

Before I could email them I got this message.

Rise Records has given us the following update on this matter:

“Due to an unforeseen shipping issue, there has been a significant delay in receiving the “Instant Gratification” vinyl. Unfortunately, this has affected several customers who have been anticipating the arrival of their Dance Gavin Dance pre-order. We are doing everything we can to get these to you as soon as possible. They are expected to ship at the end of May.

We know that this is frustrating and we apologize to all customers who have not yet received their vinyl because of this issue. If your order has not shipped and you wish to cancel, please contact MerchNOW and a full refund will be issued. Bundles are currently being sent out, with vinyl shipping separate. We will also be including some extra goodies for the inconvenience. Thank you for your patience!”

Seems like someone was watching this thread today.

True, and I'm not. In fact, they sent me the splatter variant instead, which I wanted more after seeing it. I was just surprised that I received something different than what I ordered.

Although it worked out for you, MerchNow fucks shit up all the time. I only order from them if it's absolutely necessary.

I thought the strawberry part of that title was referencing the Strawberry Swisher songs. How did Rise fuck shit up that bad?

It is referencing the Strawberry Swisher songs, in fact it's the end of the that series of songs, just like "Death of a Robot" references the end of the Robot with Human Hair songs. Rise just screwed up alot of random stuff it seems lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't want to be that guy but anyone hear from merchnow about the oxblood variant yet? the end of may is here and still nothing.

Oh wow, MerchNow's Oxblood vinyl still haven't been shipped? That's insane considering there are other sites selling the Oxblood (like Urban Outfitters) that actually have them in stock. Amazon does too. If I were you I would cancel the order with MerchNow via phone, and order it from one of those other sites since they'll actually ship it right away

Oh wow, MerchNow's Oxblood vinyl still haven't been shipped? That's insane considering there are other sites selling the Oxblood (like Urban Outfitters) that actually have them in stock. Amazon does too. If I were you I would cancel the order with MerchNow via phone, and order it from one of those other sites since they'll actually ship it right away

Yeah i know that there is a few places selling the oxblood which is a huge upset but merchnow said they would make up for it somehow. So was kind of waiting it out to see what they are going to do since it"ll be two months here in a week or so since it was suppose to ship. 

• 1 month later...