PO: As Friends Rust - Greatest Hits? LP

http://distro.shieldrecordings.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=1372

Tracklist:
01. Encante
02. When People Result in Name Calling
03. Ruffian
04. Home is Where The Heart Aches
05. Half Friend Town
06. Like Strings
07. Coffee Black
08. The First Song On The Tape You Made Her
09. Perfect Stranglers
10. We On Some Next Level Shit
11. Laughing Out Loud
12. Won't Be The First Time
13. Born With A Silver Spoon Up Your Ass
14. More Than Just Music, It's A Hairstyle

Pressing Info:
10 x Testpress
100 x Yellow/Black Mixed Vinyl
150 x Solid Yellow Vinyl
250 x Black Vinyl

I'm waiting to see what Friday brings. I'll be at the NY show - a few old Gainesville friends are coming in as well. Should be a fun night.

My 2015 concert calendar:

Feb: Sharon jones in Augusta

April: AFR

August: Motley Crüe

I'll probably just leave it there to ensure 100% awesomeness.

I'm waiting to see what Friday brings. I'll be at the NY show - a few old Gainesville friends are coming in as well. Should be a fun night.

My 2015 concert calendar:

Feb: Sharon jones in Augusta

April: AFR

August: Motley Crüe

I'll probably just leave it there to ensure 100% awesomeness.

Sounds like a few of us VC people will be at AFR

And here's the other release the band has hinted at:

10988536_1017985814882767_68186508114107

DRA is proud to welcome As Friends Rust to their family!

*THE PORCH DAYS: 1998-2000* will be released soon as a limited edition 12" Coming in May 2015! More infos coming soon!

*THE PORCH DAYS: 1998-2000* is a collection of material from the definitive *As Friends Rust* era. More commonly referred to as the ‘Coffee Black’ era, this lineup, while not the most productive in terms of output, best ca...ptured the band’s distinct narrative, and really cemented their brand of melodic hardcore punk.

The release rounds up all of this classic lineup's gems, from "Home is Where the Heart Aches" and "The First Song on the Tape You Make Her" to the eponymous 6-Song EP including "Coffee Black" and "Like Strings" and additionally features the band's cover of Circle Jerk's "Operation" plus live recordings of two songs that were never recorded or released, for a total of 10 from the rusty 5!

From the band:
*"There’s a story told in this collection, and it’s not just in the songs and lyrics. It’s in the intangible; in the raw and hasty production, in the urgent live execution, in the clashing of personalities, tastes and writing styles, and in the overall feeling of not being able to rely on anyone but each other and ourselves. Like a pack of feral dogs, this lineup raised each other. We laughed, fought, destroyed and barely ate. But we did all of that together. Welcome to the porch."*

Thanks for posting the pre-order info! 

We know shipping from the Netherlands to the US (and everywhere elso overseas) sucks! Unfortunatly that's the way it is! 
I'm looking into a cheaper option (From Germany) right now! If it works I'll post it here! 

Gert-Jan 
Shield Recordings
http://www.shieldrecordings.com

And here's the other release the band has hinted at:

10988536_1017985814882767_68186508114107

DRA is proud to welcome As Friends Rust to their family!

*THE PORCH DAYS: 1998-2000* will be released soon as a limited edition 12" Coming in May 2015! More infos coming soon!

*THE PORCH DAYS: 1998-2000* is a collection of material from the definitive *As Friends Rust* era. More commonly referred to as the ‘Coffee Black’ era, this lineup, while not the most productive in terms of output, best ca...ptured the band’s distinct narrative, and really cemented their brand of melodic hardcore punk.

The release rounds up all of this classic lineup's gems, from "Home is Where the Heart Aches" and "The First Song on the Tape You Make Her" to the eponymous 6-Song EP including "Coffee Black" and "Like Strings" and additionally features the band's cover of Circle Jerk's "Operation" plus live recordings of two songs that were never recorded or released, for a total of 10 from the rusty 5!

From the band:

*"There’s a story told in this collection, and it’s not just in the songs and lyrics. It’s in the intangible; in the raw and hasty production, in the urgent live execution, in the clashing of personalities, tastes and writing styles, and in the overall feeling of not being able to rely on anyone but each other and ourselves. Like a pack of feral dogs, this lineup raised each other. We laughed, fought, destroyed and barely ate. But we did all of that together. Welcome to the porch."*

YESSSSSS!

Update on the Shipping:
For the As Friends Rust pre-orders we found a way to get them to the US for 9 euro's (that's half the price the NL Post charges (means we'll drive to Germany and post them there!)).

As it's not possible to change that in the webstore right now (because it's not a permanent solution) we'll just charge less on the paypal payments! 

Please mention it in the comments and we'll take care of it! 

Disclaimer, this only goes for 1-2 LP orders! for heavier packages it's not possible. 

Hope this works better for you guys and girls.

Pre-order at: http://distro.shieldrecordings.comhttp://distro.shieldrecordings.com