Damnit, Sandy! A new music vlog for you to (hopefully) enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnl2aeK0W6lHk-aWmTPpMpA

So a lot of you know me on here as Kess. Well, my name is Matt, and the lovely Sandy and I are both music fiends. I'm the calculating, nerding out vinylhound who knows a lot of facts and goes to shows like it's the only thing that can keep me alive, and she's a dancer that is super in touch with music but doesn't know as much about it as I do. We are teaming up to try and make a quirky and fun music vlog that hopefully people can enjoy, learn about some new music from, and all that jazz (no pun intended)

We made a little skit describing what the channel is about and it's origins, and then we have a top 5 list, a music game, and an album review so far. I'd love to hear what you guys think of it and any feedback would be very helpful.

If you like it and want to subscribe or post it to your social media, I won't complain either ;)

Thanks gents

yeah it definitely has protentional, kess! good luck with it. (just got home and could actually watch it)

Thank you!!

Good luck man! I'll try and check it out regularly.

Much appreciated. If you guys subscribe I promise you'll see some entertaining stuff.

I'll be nerding out about vinyl a lot harder moving forward because once we run out of immediate "Top list" ideas, I can talk about records forever. 

Also feel free to post suggestions for videos for us to make. We're open!

I'd rethink this statement when talking about videos that involve you and your girlfriend.

I've heard stories of things like this that start off all innocent and then the next thing you know you are sitting on a birthday cake wearing a plastic horse head and a tube sock with "BOOYAAKAA" written across your chest in Sharpie, witch is a total bitch to wash off so when you're changing your clothes at the gym, the guy across from you recognizes it from the movie you made and then forces you into the trunk of his car to take you to his one room apartment that he lovingly calls the "Den of Destiny" and makes you eat bananas in his ex-wife's satin pajamas and red lipstick that doesn't even go with your natural skin tone like that summer when I was in college.