Dark Souls 3 and Bloodborne DLC Hype Train

Does the Fetid Offering for chalice dungeons make the loot better?

I don't even know what a fetid offering is. I've only cleared down through lower pthumeru and layer 1 of ailing loran. I feel like they take a pretty good amount of time if you explore the side doors thoroughly instead of just taking the path to the switches & bosses.

I don't even know what a fetid offering is. I've only cleared down through lower pthumeru and layer 1 of ailing loran. I feel like they take a pretty good amount of time if you explore the side doors thoroughly instead of just taking the path to the switches & bosses.

Yep, did you miss a chalice? I thought ailing loran was third.

Yep, did you miss a chalice? I thought ailing loran was third.

There's 4 different kinds, Pthumeru, Hintertomb, Loran, Isz but there are different depth ones. Pthu has 1-5, Hintertomb might start at 2, Loran starts at 3 maybe and isz at 5? Don't know exactly but there's like 15 + static dungeons and then the root versions. Something like that.

There's 4 different kinds, Pthumeru, Hintertomb, Loran, Isz but there are different depth ones. Pthu has 1-5, Hintertomb might start at 2, Loran starts at 3 maybe and isz at 5? Don't know exactly but there's like 15 + static dungeons and then the root versions. Something like that.

loran is depth 4 I believe

and Shelby, I skipped to that one to get the rare blood gem thingy and the last weapon :)