Dark Souls 3 and Bloodborne DLC Hype Train

i figured those two would be somewhat worthless. Are the guns ever damage dealers or is it more for staggering?

I still don't understand what arcane does.

from what I understand, arcane's your magic stat. there are some tools that you can find that are only usable w/ high arcane stats. I didn't put anything into arcane, but i'm building it a bit now to the softcap in order to use some of these things.

There are some gems you can socket into your weapon that give your weapon arcane damage (bolt, fire). Your damage with that weapon will then scale more with your arcane stat than your strength or skill. Arcane stat also improves item discovery which can get you more (or better? I don't know) drops from enemies. I wouldn't worry about your arcane stat too much though, you don't get the elemental gems until much later in the game.

Possible spoiler:

What level would you recommend being for the boss in thevery forbidden forest? I am having a bitch of a time beating them. And wtf at the last part with the snakes? It just auto kills me practically.

I think I was around level 50ish?. Also The snakes only come when you kill 2 of the 3. Kill the fast sword one first, and then the candle blower one, leave the fire ball one for last since they don't move much and you can dodge them easily.

I think I was around level 50ish?. Also The snakes only come when you kill 2 of the 3. Kill the fast sword one first, and then the candle blower one, leave the fire ball one for last since they don't move much and you can dodge them easily.

Snakes definitely come out with two left toward the end. Idk why this boss is so hard for me, seems like lots of people think this is one of the easiest ones.

Yo, anybody else that is endgame with me...

I made a Sinister Isz Root Chalice Dungeon  with a Blood Rock in a tomb before you even have to do layer one.  First door you see follow it to the endand there is the blood rock. Way easier than thecurrent code going around on reddit.

wbgypzky

Please keep this open until I get there <33333