Dark Souls 3 and Bloodborne DLC Hype Train

I'm pretty sure my game is broken on the Martyr Logarius fight. At first I could get close to him now all he does is backstep and shoot magic.

You guys read about this memory leak? Supposedly leaving bloodborne running for long periods of time. Like more than 12 hours, reduces bosses' movepools and they just do the same combos over and over making them insanely easy. Lol.

Could be this maybe?

Could be this maybe?

I had just turned the game on though. I think it was just bad luck because he quit doing it right after and I fucked him. He literally did the same evade attack 20-25 times in a row over two of my deaths. I lost my temper and broke a controller for the first time ever because of it hahaha

I had just turned the game on though. I think it was just bad luck because he quit doing it right after and I fucked him. He literally did the same evade attack 20-25 times in a row over two of my deaths. I lost my temper and broke a controller for the first time ever because of it hahaha

Worddddd. Haha RIP controller.

I am really liking Old Yharnam. Managed to beat BSB on my first try which is a first for bosses. I feel once I made it past Cleric Beast the game really opened up and became addictive rather then me banging my head against the wall. There is one part I can't figure out why it happens for the life of my me though.

why does a Hunter appear and just stand there and let me hit him and occasionally he will fall back and heal himself but pretty much he just stands there and let's me kill him. He appears right at a doorway where the guy on the roof is shooting me.

I am really liking Old Yharnam. Managed to beat BSB on my first try which is a first for bosses. I feel once I made it past Cleric Beast the game really opened up and became addictive rather then me banging my head against the wall. There is one part I can't figure out why it happens for the life of my me though.

why does a Hunter appear and just stand there and let me hit him and occasionally he will fall back and heal himself but pretty much he just stands there and let's me kill him. He appears right at a doorway where the guy on the roof is shooting me.

This hunter is supposed to show up over by an iron-grated door that you "can't open from this side" by wooden steps (like 3 steps a platform?) that lead up to a graveyard-like area. If you go into the graveyard area, you get shot from above. If you stay on the wooden steps you can bait the hunter and keep knocking his health down without having to dodge the gun-shooter too. Both hunters in this area don't respawn once killed.

Not sure if this is the one you are talking about... but in Old Yharnam there are only 2 hunters. The one I described, and the one shooting the gun.

Ok I didn't know there were supposed to be two. He just appeared to me out of nowhere and just stood there. It was the room where the hooded beast comes out through the wall. That room leads to a square which leads to a ladder where the guy on the roof is. I didn't fight the guy on the roof since someone left a note saying eventual ally. I figured maybe I come back with a different outfit since I found a few or after I kill someone. The other Hunter who just stood there I killed no problem.