How do you prefer displaying your records

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

true... but then you'd be able to spin them.

I always figured this would lead to chafing and was timid to try it. Your nonchalant attitude towards dick spinning might give me some faith.

I always found it annoying to have to set the sleeve somewhere while playing records, so I found a great double solution. It's just a 12" piece of wood on the wall above my turntable that reads "Now Playing" on the front. Its kind of neat I guess, but it's more purposeful than anything. I also have a pretty sweet retro stand. It's got the "moon lander" style legs with sliding doors and the wood of my turntable matches wonderfully. With the wood framed Realistic speakers it's pretty dope I think. I have a few records in glass frames.

i love it

They're not vinyl...LPs or records...thanks

WHAT ARE THEY CALLED then!!! idk, im new here. lol

theyre vinyl if thats what you want to call them. WHO FUCKING CARES. i call them vinyl only because people on here get so butt hurt over it. people take vinyl and vinyl collecting way too seriously. THEYRE JUST vinyl FOR CHRISTS SAKE.

I always found it annoying to have to set the sleeve somewhere while playing records, so I found a great double solution. It's just a 12" piece of wood on the wall above my turntable that reads "Now Playing" on the front. Its kind of neat I guess, but it's more purposeful than anything. I also have a pretty sweet retro stand. It's got the "moon lander" style legs with sliding doors and the wood of my turntable matches wonderfully. With the wood framed Realistic speakers it's pretty dope I think. I have a few records in glass frames.

Pictures! This sounds really cool.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...