Thanks for the help!

or...just throw a temper tantrum and storm out.

best of luck.

Temper tantrum...WTF are you talking about? I asked a very simple question - if any owners of a specific turntable had cartridge recommendations, and received links to $15K cartridges. Why do you need a price range? If you owned the table I listed, tell me what cartridges you liked. Is THAT too hard?

Would my point be more effective if I attached a silly .gif?

Temper tantrum...WTF are you talking about? I asked a very simple question - if any owners of a specific turntable had cartridge recommendations, and received links to $15K cartridges. Why do you need a price range? If you owned the table I listed, tell me what cartridges you liked. Is THAT too hard?

Would my point be more effective if I attached a silly .gif?

oh, gee. I see that you are completely composed and reasonable.  nevermind.

Nah, whining, downvoting, changing the op and title, and missing the point completely are plenty effective.

Whining? One single retort.

oh, gee. I see that you are completely composed and reasonable.  nevermind.

Coming from the forumite who baited me...

Do you want a $50 cart? $100 cart? $200 cart? $400 cart? $800 cart? $1600 cart? I've seen people put $800 carts on $300 tables. Budget matters.

Did you read the beginner's guide?

It was a joke. Welcome to the internet.

Yes, I read the beginner's guide...quite some time ago. I'm not a newbie to this forum or the audiophile community. If you are the owner (or have owned) the turntable in question and those $15K carts are your recommendation I stand corrected. I seriously doubt this is the case. The budget is irrelevant. I asked who had good experiences with specific carts for this table.

Not really, regas are known for their very rare and very cartridge-specific tonearms, there might be 3 or 4 carts at most that would actually fit those arms, and funnily enough all of them cost exactly the same, so budget, past experience, and the rest of the system are completely irrelevant.

ajxd was a real asshole for not pointing that out.

:ph34r: