Our RSD 2015 Leftovers List

How much for the Dylan 130 gram?

Not to override the guy who runs the store, but when I called today around 6 PM a nice staff person told me they were sold out of the 130g.

He also said they had quite a few of the 180g still... The price is significantly more ($45) but at this point it's impossible to find the 130 for much less than that, so I bit the bullet....

From what everyone's saying it's a fantastic pressing, even if the 180g isn't much different in SQ from the 130.

Not to override the guy who runs the store, but when I called today around 6 PM a nice staff person told me they were sold out of the 130g.

He also said they had quite a few of the 180g still... The price is significantly more ($45) but at this point it's impossible to find the 130 for much less than that, so I bit the bullet....

From what everyone's saying it's a fantastic pressing, even if the 180g isn't much different in SQ from the 130.

Yeah, I wasn't at the store today so not sure what all we sold but initially we had some 130s left before we started posting our leftovers online.  I brought home one of the 180s on RSD and it's a hell of a pressing IMO.