The Gaslight Anthem- '59 Sound 7" PREORDER!

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Senor and the queen is being repressed on clear, I've been promised two copies from Jordan at sabot. I got screwed on the original order and after several emails over the span of the past few months, he said clear was on it's way and he would send me two as soon as they came in. Whether they make it here or not is up for grabs, which is why my signature hasn't changed until wrongs are made right, heh.

So, knowing it could be a small run, I'm offering to trade one of these clear copies, if they do come, for one of the gold copies of the other 7" when those arrive. If not, would be cool to find someone who order ten copies to share one at least close to cost. It's insane that 300 copies went in just a day or two, but that's life, lol...

Senor and the queen is being repressed on clear, I've been promised two copies from Jordan at sabot. I got screwed on the original order and after several emails over the span of the past few months, he said clear was on it's way and he would send me two as soon as they came in. Whether they make it here or not is up for grabs, which is why my signature hasn't changed until wrongs are made right, heh.

So, knowing it could be a small run, I'm offering to trade one of these clear copies, if they do come, for one of the gold copies of the other 7" when those arrive. If not, would be cool to find someone who order ten copies to share one at least close to cost. It's insane that 300 copies went in just a day or two, but that's life, lol...

shittttt, it was more like an hour or two, not even! if i dont get one of these clear copies, i'd totally be up for this trade (providing i do get two copies of the 59 sound 7" on gold)

True. Most of the time it costs me 5 dollars or less. I'm kind of interested in hearing their reasoning, but I doubt they'd reply, haha.

How??

Maybe it's my location or something? Do you have to fill out a customs form etc, and I can't mail media mail to Canada. has to be 1st class.

I was wrong in my previous post, I pulled out a reciept out of curiousity. 1 lb 3.2 oz for $8.56

my bad.

Still a far cry from 2 bucks.

1 lb 3.2 oz= at least a double LP. a single LP is now $6.66 to send from the U.S. to Canada, and yes, a single 7" will still be around $2.

when I emailed xoxo about the clear red copies a month ago, asking them if they were available anywhere besides no idea(Im in washington and I hate waiting) they told me no idea was the only ones besides the band who got any, xoxo didn't even get any. I asked them about numbers and they told me:

500 on clear red

1000 on ??????

So at the time, they didn't even know colors. I would have to assume the white ones are from xoxo, especially since clear blue copies are still out there in shops AKA VC in the next few weeks. I'll email Jason at xoxo tonight and see if he has any word on this and possible dates....

when I emailed xoxo about the clear red copies a month ago, asking them if they were available anywhere besides no idea(Im in washington and I hate waiting) they told me no idea was the only ones besides the band who got any, xoxo didn't even get any. I asked them about numbers and they told me:

500 on clear red

1000 on ??????

So at the time, they didn't even know colors. I would have to assume the white ones are from xoxo, especially since clear blue copies are still out there in shops AKA VC in the next few weeks. I'll email Jason at xoxo tonight and see if he has any word on this and possible dates....

I highly doubt VC is getting Blue. Over 2 months ago, I e-mailed Gunnar trying to order a blue copy, and they were completely out.

The white is from Gunnar, from what I understand.

500 on clear red

1000 on ??????

no idea wasnt the only ones to get the red copies..

a record store over here had a bunch

500 on clear red

1000 on ??????

no idea wasnt the only ones to get the red copies..

a record store over here had a bunch

they may do distro orders from No Idea though.

i got the same info from jordan regarding my SENOR AND THE QUEEN 2x7" being on clear. Said since i didn't get mine from the original order he was going to send me a clear copy of them, but that day i received my black copy, so i don't know if he's sending me a clear as well and was side tracked or what? But if the clear arrives, that would be awesome.. of course ill email him and figure out a way to pay him nonetheless.

I think that most of the times I go on their website.

I've ordered my 10" but delays of whatever have stopped that, Gunner hasn't got the white press in yet, BUT IT IS COMING.

Think I may have sorted a trade deal for the Clear Re-Press of Senor.

These are becoming hard to collect!

I think that most of the times I go on their website.

I've ordered my 10" but delays of whatever have stopped that, Gunner hasn't got the white press in yet, BUT IT IS COMING.

Think I may have sorted a trade deal for the Clear Re-Press of Senor.

These are becoming hard to collect!

no kidding. At least its not quite to the AM! level yet though.