PO: High on Fire - Luminiferous

No email from Amazon today, but four days ago I got one saying they didn't know when it would ship, and if I wanted to cancel my order or delay it indefinitely.

I got the same email a few days ago. My orders don't have any update and I haven't gotten any email about the orders having delivery estimates.

Just got my shipping notice a few minutes ago.  Estimated delivery this Friday.  Seems like things are moving now so watch your email for an update.

Just got the email about for my single unit order 20 minutes before this post! Awesome. Now let's see if my order of 2 copies gets the same email soon.

My delivery estimate is between June 29 and July 3.

yeah of the many records i've ordered from Amazon, not one has come in looking like this.  Maybe more of a UPS issue on this one than an amazon issue.  For 8.99 I can't complain though especially when the discs aren't terribly warped.  To be honest, I think the Macklemore box set gold vinyl were more warped than these and played just fine.  Being a 2LP helped I'm sure as I don't even wanna know what it'd have looked like being a single LP.  I think the packaging took the brunt of it.  

and I agree the colors are gorgeous.

I have been increasingly getting more destroyed records from Amazon. I think I have had like three come worse than that this year alone. I really wish they'd use different mailers!