PO (Soon): Streets of Rage and Shenmue OSTs

I feel like I may regret not getting these because I've been gaming all my life... but I don't know how practically I'd listen to SoR even though it's pretty sweet, and Shenmue sounds amazing from what I just heard on youtube, but that was one dreamcast game I didn't actually play. 

I don't want to miss these and regret it, I just can't really justify buying it right now. 

The exclusive versions are available even if you didn't get an emailed code.

I'm certain they said something about getting some sort of exclusive extra if you were one of the first to buy, i.e. via the passwords.

Disclaimer: I may have entirely made that up, I cant remember where I saw it!

I'm certain they said something about getting some sort of exclusive extra if you were one of the first to buy, i.e. via the passwords.

Disclaimer: I may have entirely made that up, I cant remember where I saw it!

Nope, the password was just their way of lightening server load so it's not a total pain in the dick to check out. It worked great, I thought.

The exclusive versions are available even if you didn't get an emailed code.

Thanks for the head's up. Shenmue is one of my favorite games of all time, so I went with the Data Discs "color-in-color". It was $42 shipped whereas Mondo's translucent blue was $36.81 shipped. Spending the extra $5 was a no-brainer. I am glad the splatter SoR was sold out because I really don't need to be spending $80 on records I won't get til 4 months from now!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

According to their Facebook page, these will be shipping very soon guys.

Also, according to this article Data Discs will be doing Shinobi 3 next:

http://www.theguardian.com/music/2015/aug/27/video-game-soundtrack-vinyl-reissue

The Street Fighter release is more interesting. Unless its old news. Its new to me though.

Got my copies through yesterday. Very impressed with them. They look and sounds great! Probably some of the most well presented in my collection so far. Just a shame there's no gatefold...

That said, they've really thought about the SoR track listing. At the end of side one it plays the "Stage Complete" jingle, and then at the end of side 2 it plays the "Game Over" jingle. Really nice little touches. I didn't read the track listing tbh so they were a nice surprise...

Got my copies through yesterday. Very impressed with them. They look and sounds great! Probably some of the most well presented in my collection so far. Just a shame there's no gatefold...

That said, they've really thought about the SoR track listing. At the end of side one it plays the "Stage Complete" jingle, and then at the end of side 2 it plays the "Game Over" jingle. Really nice little touches. I didn't read the track listing tbh so they were a nice surprise...

i couldn't agree more, right down to the matrices. Every little detail is perfect. I will try and buy every release they do regardless of the game, as they're some of the best looking records in my collection.