Order Now: Kaddisfly - Horses Galloping On Sailboats

Haven't seen a box in person yet but I'm sure it's a neat piece. The clear vinyl is definitely awesome. Album sounds great on vinyl, as the seperate master used is definitely more dynamic overall.

Friendly reminder: most of us know Pirates Press haze pressings are proned to the sandpaper effect at first, some more than others. So, be sure to give that blue a good cleaning however you can before playing, and replace the inner sleeve if possible.

Very glad people are stoked for this. It's been such a long time coming.

is there any way that a european distro gets the standard version? 

I know it's awful for me for the negative comments in the past,  but 25 dollar shipping is sooo high. THX usps. 

Edit: also, if my buddy is not into vinyl, but bought the digital can I use his order# to reduce my postage expenses? :)

is there any way that a european distro gets the standard version? 

I know it's awful for me for the negative comments in the past,  but 25 dollar shipping is sooo high. THX usps. 

Edit: also, if my buddy is not into vinyl, but bought the digital can I use his order# to reduce my postage expenses? :)

I don't think any ITC stuff has ever been sold by a EU distro...

Why shouldn't you use his order#? As long as you only use it once...otherwise, I'd be OK to use that one for you! ;)

I'm a little ashamed to admit it but I haven't given this album a proper chance for some reason and I love Kaddisfly. I'm not sure if it's because of being busy and having a lot of other stuff to catch up on or what but I've given it a fair chance this week and it's really freakin' good. I'm def not buying that deluxe set but I may pick up the blue down the road.