anyone collect original art?

We don't really "collect" it, but every now and then if something strikes me right and the price is right I'll get it. Bought a skull sculpture a couple years ago, couple pieces from my buddy and the wife picked up a painting from one of the folks who has a studio in the basement of our building.

I've done some painting and drawings to take up wall space here too.

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...

I have too much to really know where to start, but I think my most prized is a Swampy on a found piece of wood. I have a handful of Espo prints that are doodled on and customized. A couple things from Xuan Alyfe, Yoyo Ferro, Catlanta, Troy Lovegates, a hand painted HO Scale train from Vayne UTL HD REM, some URBNPop, Dr. Daks, Totem, Ken Twofour....

Every now and then I assist artists on murals. I used to do it more often and one of my biggest regrets is not asking them all to draw in a black book. I assisted on like 4 or 5 mural festivals. But I started the black book thing last year and have hand drawn stuff from CB23, Never, and Jurne in it.

Edited by shenanigans