PO: Slayer - Repentless

Correct, US NB does not offer Media Mail.  I have bitched at them numerous times through e-mail, but they claim due to damaged packages, they only offer 2 day now.  It's cheaper to place an order for 6 or 7 records from Europe, you get more selection and better/more pressing options.  Lots of good PO's and new releases on the NB EU page right now.

Correct, US NB does not offer Media Mail. I have bitched at them numerous times through e-mail, but they claim due to damaged packages, they only offer 2 day now. It's cheaper to place an order for 6 or 7 records from Europe, you get more selection and better/more pressing options. Lots of good PO's and new releases on the NB EU page right now.

They really stopped media mail? I haven't ordered from them in almost a year.

Nuclear Blast Europe is terrible with packaging, I dont live far from Germany, but every package I have received in the last two years arrive completely trashed (the cardboard they use is very flimsy). 3-4 years ago they used to double box my orders.

100% truth. I live in the US and hold my breath every time I order. It's terrible.

Nuclear Blast Europe is terrible with packaging, I dont live far from Germany, but every package I have received in the last two years arrive completely trashed (the cardboard they use is very flimsy). 3-4 years ago they used to double box my orders. 

Don't they send stuff out with 'Refuse damaged parcels' stickers all over their stuff?

I've never had a problem with them buying from Germany to the UK.

Don't they send stuff out with 'Refuse damaged parcels' stickers all over their stuff?

I've never had a problem with them buying from Germany to the UK.

They do. But what kind of courier sticks around while you unpack the 7 records and 4 CD-s you ordered? This is usually the amount I order because the shipping is 16 eur whether you order 1 CD or 35. For some reason they ship everything to me via ground. I do always leave them a note (you can do that during the checkout), but they pretty much ignore it. The funniest thing is that if you order plastic sleeves they always put records at the bottom of the box and all the other stuff (free magazines, plastic sleeves) on top to insure that everything in the bottom gets trashed. Whats the point of ordering limited color variants when you dont pack them right. This has happened more than 5 times with me.

The shitty packaging is the reason I didnt order the new Nile and Symphony X album from them this time. 

• 2 months later...

New music video for the title track ft. Danny Trejo just premiered on Rolling Stone. It's awesome and brutal and bloody. http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/see-slayers-bloody-prison-nightmare-in-repentless-video-20150911

haha what the fuck, that's awesome. it makes me miss the good ol times of music videos though.. 

• 11 months later...