Led Zeppelin Bootleg Info Needed

I have an old Led Zep bootleg album that I cannot find exact info on. It is the Stairway To Heaven bootleg that was originally recorded off of FM radio, but the picture sleeve and vinyl is different than anything I can find on the Internet. The cover is plain white, the single picture sleeve that was inside is a blue photo of Jimmy Page holding his double necked guitar, and it has the 6 songs listed along with (Excellent FM Stereo Quality Guaranteed). The disc itself has plain white labels with a large number 1 stamped on one side, and number 2 stamped on other side. The matrix/runoffs are either Z04 A and Z04 B or 204A and 204B, I cannot tell for sure which. Can anyone enlighten to the history of this particular album? Thanking you in advance.

The old Hot Wacks magazines and books had tons of LZ bootleg info.

This Hot Wacks link has LZ specific links in it

http://www.hotwacks.com/database/bridge1.php

On the very last LZ link there I found this for a boot called "Stairway To Heaven"

STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN
TRADE MARK OF QUALITY TMOQ 73017
Side 1: Immigrant Song/Stairway To Heaven/What Is And What Should Never Be
Side 2: Whole Lotta Love medley incl. Boogie Chillun, Truckin' Little Mama, Fixin To Die, That's Alright Mama, For What It's Worth, Mess O' Blues, Honey Bee, The Lemon Song
Recording: Very good stereo professional pre-FM soundboard radio recording. Source: In Concert, Paris Theatre, London, England Apr. 1 '71. Comments: US bootleg. Also available on following US labels: Contraband Music CBM 1952 (song separation) and HH STH. In '78 200 copies were pressed on multi-colored yellow vinyl from the original TMOQ plates (Excellent mono). Limited edition of 100 numbered copies with T-shirt reissued on US label Jester Productions.

That is the album, but my research tells me that there were 10 versions of it, and I cannot find the one that I have. It is strikingly similar to the Bob Dylan Great White Wonder album, GF 001/2/3/4 that I was lucky enough to score in the early 70's, except the sides of the Dylan album are marked 1/2/3/4 in pen rather than stamped. I know that it's not a really collectible album, but could be very limited production since I can't find one identical to it anywhere.

That is the album, but my research tells me that there were 10 versions of it, and I cannot find the one that I have. It is strikingly similar to the Bob Dylan Great White Wonder album, GF 001/2/3/4 that I was lucky enough to score in the early 70's, except the sides of the Dylan album are marked 1/2/3/4 in pen rather than stamped. I know that it's not a really collectible album, but could be very limited production since I can't find one identical to it anywhere.

Hey, Welcome! Finally someone older than me on the site - hope you will hang around!

I was in grade school in the early 70's and my friends' older brothers got me hooked on LZ and Proggy stuff.

Good luck on your search - that should be fun to track down - which would have been impossible without the internet.

I saved but a few boots from my old vinyl collection- Yes, King Crimson, etc. one of which Jester did. 

If yours is only /200 and no one on the LZ forums knows, that's cool.  ?Put it on ebaY for $10,000.00 with question in the listing, and see if some vintage record shoppe owner recognizes it and has info?

Hey, Welcome! Finally someone older than me on the site - hope you will hang around!

Woo Hoo I feel young now.

From memory all the 70's boots were not exactly professional outfits so there are many variations out there and not all of them have made it onto discogs, you can usually home it in one one of the usual suspects and I agree it's probably TMOQ in origin.

You never know it might have been a run that got caught and destroyed by the nice men from her Majesties customs and excise with yours surviving, it's not beyond the bounds of possibility

I used to collect Zeppelin bootleg LPs and I have the guides in the link below. The amount of info is completely staggering. Unless your bootleg was produced fairly recently, there is a good chance it's in this book. I haven't come across one that is not. I'll be happy to look it up for you. Send me a PM through the site so I don't forget. 

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CAUQjhw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fitm%2FIllustrated-Collectors-Guide-to-Led-Zeppelin-3rd-ed-vinyl-Robert-Godwin-%2F301555542278%3Fpt%3DLH_DefaultDomain_0%26hash%3Ditem46361c6906&ei=gcGKVcXFDYS4-AGS_4DoDA&bvm=bv.96339352,d.cWw&psig=AFQjCNHMXscB6lHva89jCwqifMA1HLumIw&ust=1435243252238834

I used to collect Zeppelin bootleg LPs and I have the guides in the link below. The amount of info is completely staggering. Unless your bootleg was produced fairly recently, there is a good chance it's in this book. I haven't come across one that is not. I'll be happy to look it up for you. Send me a PM through the site so I don't forget. 

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CAUQjhw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fitm%2FIllustrated-Collectors-Guide-to-Led-Zeppelin-3rd-ed-vinyl-Robert-Godwin-%2F301555542278%3Fpt%3DLH_DefaultDomain_0%26hash%3Ditem46361c6906&ei=gcGKVcXFDYS4-AGS_4DoDA&bvm=bv.96339352,d.cWw&psig=AFQjCNHMXscB6lHva89jCwqifMA1HLumIw&ust=1435243252238834

Awesome, now that's what I'm talking about - someone with a passion and time on their hands. Whoa!

Please explain your concern about my post. I have been an avid collector for 50 years, and the first few responses appeared to be genuinely helpful. Why the hate?

It was more of comment that most replies were helpful and informative instead of just Shaq and WWF gifs. The other members are being surprisingly supportive for a change.