FS - FT Brand New Deja Entendu RSD

kellingc6

New users with low post counts are notorious for having a higher chance of burning people. That's why he is saying proceed with caution. There have been a lot of scammers, especially lately for some reason.

And yes, everyone has to start somewhere. It's a bit better to start off with common stuff, get good feedback, build up some rep., and people will be more likely to buy a harder to find / rarer / expense release from you. Other members will start vouching for you as well. If you know anyone one here with a good reputation, have them vouch for you in this thread. That will help a bit too.

This place is more about making deals with fellow collectors and what not. Getting cool records at cost, some harder to find ones for cheaper than discogs / ebay, making cool trades, etc. etc. One off selling records is reserved more for eBay. Especially when it's a record with a shit show for a fan base (no judgement - just sayin'). This community has some hot button bands such as BMTH, Paramore, Blink, etc. and they always happen to be wanted or being sold by new people who have no rep. Look at it from our eyes, we don't know you, people scam on here from time to time, you have no posts so you don't have any rep., you have no feedback. You're a wildcard. We don't mean to judge you, but when it comes to records and our hard earned money, give us some slack when we want to be careful.

Go ahead and read the new members topics, how to sell on here, buyer / seller feedback, scam threads, etc. and get an idea of what's going on here. There's even a thread to introduce yourself. And add an avatar, maybe list your first name and make it a little more personal, link to any other sites you have rep. on. Cause right now you are virtual unknown. You are a nameless, faceless, avatar-less, unproven new kid on the block. You could be a scammer for all we know. You don't want to get scammed, and neither do we. So we're gonna take some caution.

Just some friendly advice.

Well thanks for the advice. I've only bought one thing from here so far but I understand the point of view because when I made that sale I was nervous I wasn't going to get my record, which I did. You can delete this thread and I will go a different route in selling it. Thanks again.

No, that's not the issue. Go on and sell it here. Honestly, the odds are probably better that you're legitimate rather than a scammer. It's just a cautionary thing. It's suspicious to see a new user selling something that's incredibly worthy of being bait (Deja RSD is a prime candidate for this treatment).

The only thing that makes me wary of you is that you say you've made a transaction and received your record, yet you have no feedback score from the seller.

No, that's not the issue. Go on and sell it here. Honestly, the odds are probably better that you're legitimate rather than a scammer. It's just a cautionary thing. It's suspicious to see a new user selling something that's incredibly worthy of being bait (Deja RSD is a prime candidate for this treatment).

The only thing that makes me wary of you is that you say you've made a transaction and received your record, yet you have no feedback score from the seller.

Not all my sellers left me feedback when I joined. Pissed me off but wasn't worth causing a scene.

Not all my sellers left me feedback when I joined. Pissed me off but wasn't worth causing a scene.

Yeah, I often run into the same issue...it does only add a bit of suspicion though. It's something to be cautious of, but it's also got a simple explanation. Like I said, he's got a right to post here, but everyone else has just as much a right to be wary about his presence

Yeah I bought a Day To Remember record from a guy sevenx something but I didn't even know there was a way to leave feedback on a person here but it all went smoothly. People were actually giving him a hard time on his thread and it worked out. If I can find his name or if he sees this I'll leave him good feedback! Sorry about all this guys, new to this all.