SCAMMER ALERT: jfunk7188

bossdj26

User got myself and orangesix. Quick to respond and extremely friendly. Even updated the PayPal transaction to "USPS tracking # USPS Priority 3 Day Service".

Giving him the benefit of a doubt, I awaited a little over a week before contacting (assumed he forgot to copy and paste the actual number). No response and I haven't heard from him since 6/5 (package supposedly shipped on 6/6). 

orangesix had exact same experience.

I've updated the PayPal to a dispute and he actually responded again with "USPS tracking # USPS Priority 3 Day Service".

User is actively logging into Vinyl Collective. Hoping my dispute goes smoothly, but unfortunately, orangesix sent as a gift. Not sure if there's anything the mods can do to help.

Paypal info:

Beware.

Myselfhttp://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/113434-sold-butthole-surfers-electriclarryland-vinyl/

orangesix: http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/113547-fs-smashing-pumpkins/

I would consider sending payment as a gift to a user with enough positive feedback from the (mostly) awesome VC members. I would never if the user had 0 feedback.

nope. thunderstruck had over 25 and scammed this shit out of us all. some got taken care of. he was all positives and no negatives too.

there's like 5 ppl here id gift np. others not.