mix cd exchane CHECK YOUR PM'S ADDRESSES SENT OUT

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey anyone who was going to get one from sewbr0...pm me...within the next week i will make you a brand new mix via the internet. he left for tour awhile back and forgot to drop his 2 in the mail...so to hold you over and help out a friend im gonna give you a place holder mix...and when you recieve your real one from sewbr0 it'll be fucking killer...trust me...

hey anyone who was going to get one from sewbr0...pm me...within the next week i will make you a brand new mix via the internet. he left for tour awhile back and forgot to drop his 2 in the mail...so to hold you over and help out a friend im gonna give you a place holder mix...and when you recieve your real one from sewbr0 it'll be fucking killer...trust me...

You have the Internet? Can I borrow it? My 5hrs on AOL ran up 10 mins ago!

You have the Internet? Can I borrow it? My 5hrs on AOL ran up 10 mins ago!

I DO! it rulez! but i never learned to share so =P

i had sebro, but i can wait till he gets back...i'll probably just forget about it, and it'll be a pleasant surprise ..haha

cool..yeah i felt bad cause hes all travelling the country and selling merch and forgot about mailing these...the packaging is supposedly sweet, i know he finished them...so...it will be a nice surprise!

So apparently I had one in the mail today, but my room-mate was in a hurry and left it in the mailbox. By the time I got home from work, it was gone... so I guess someone stole it.

Whoever's CD it was, cheers to you for at least spending the time and money to get it to me, even if I never got a chance to hear it, haha.

Did someone get mine? I'm too lazy to check the name in my PM's, but I think it was Dave from Virginia? It had lots of Canadian punk and indie with Arrested Development and Kevin Smith dialogue thrown in here and there...

Yes I got yours. Sorry man, I posted a long time ago a Thank you to you for shipping it out.

Thanks again, interesting mix, I like a lot of Canadian stuff, and the snippets are cool.

Nice jacket to!

Crazy people are still sending there's out like 4 months later!

I love doing these, it just always sucks when people don't get theirs.

We used to have a bad ass one on the Punkplanet message board.

I was pretty bummed about not getting a mix after spending a decent amount of time sending two different (decoratively anyways) ones, and then in two days I got two mixes! Well, I only actually got one of them, since the other one apparently got stolen from my mailbox.

So here's the package the way I saw it when I opened it:

[image]

I'm shocked that this CD managed to make it to my house instead of somewhere in "Canada!". And then inside, there was:

[image]

Oooh! A note! Let's see what it says:

[image]

Sweet. I smited him for not having any Rammstein on there though. *snicker* Alright, well let's see what the CD looks like:

[image]

It's hard to tell what it is from my picture, but he made the whole jacket for the CD out of photographs that he took himself. It looks great in person! Here's what the back looks like:

[image]

Once you open it up, you get:

[image]

Hmmm, another piece of paper. Let's see what this one says:

[image]

I'm pretty excited to give this CD a spin because even though there's a few things on there that I know, I pretty much like them all. Also pretty stoked to hear some European bands I haven't heard yet.

And finally, the CD itself! It's got some comparisons between Austria and Canada, like the population, country capital and GDP.

[image]

I doubt anyone else is going to be posting pics of theirs since it seems like most people got theirs a while ago. I mostly just wanted to give some props to xheffernanx for obviously putting time and effort into it. I'm going to go and give it a listen right now!