mix cd exchane CHECK YOUR PM'S ADDRESSES SENT OUT

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya, anyone who got a package from nick buzalka is my cd. sorry about shorting the postage im not sure what happened. i used the electronic mailer in my post office so i guess the scale must have been busted. im glad everyone that got me liked their mix though. those are all stenciled spray painted stickers by the way.

and a big thanks to kellyjanice i got her mix just before i left. im in hungary right now and its been nice to have a new cd to listen to on all the train and plane rides.

I got both of mine. Not sure if mine were received, though.

I know mine were, but no one has said anything... you guys better not be those kinds of buyers that receive shit and don't even give a courtesy "hey i got your shit asshole". :P

I got mine from Jailhouse today. While i haven't listened to it. Im waiting to take it to work tomorrow and listen to it then since i'm by myself at work for about an hour..whoo hoo!!

But so far the list of bands is exciting... Some i've heard, some not. So i'm psyched!!!

i got mine (thanks kellyjanice!)

i sent mine...and im an idiot who forgot to write the zipcode on the package...so it came straight back to me.

luckily the dude who im sending it to, is a friend of mine and when he comes to my area next week were gonna meet up and im giving him his cd personally...so it all works out.