mix cd exchane CHECK YOUR PM'S ADDRESSES SENT OUT

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i gotta mix from someone - no idea who though! started with mewithoutYou and Glass Ocean. Had some Man Man iin there and Foxy Shazam. could it be from anyone here?

the cover was a picture of a cassette which i thought was nice. i thought my mix was good, but non-existant in the art dept. just didnt have time to tart the baby up.

next time though, i'll put in a top-notch effort with the packaging.

i gotta mix from someone - no idea who though! started with mewithoutYou and Glass Ocean. Had some Man Man iin there and Foxy Shazam. could it be from anyone here?

the cover was a picture of a cassette which i thought was nice. i thought my mix was good, but non-existant in the art dept. just didnt have time to tart the baby up.

next time though, i'll put in a top-notch effort with the packaging.

Sounds like Gay for Keira Knightly's music.

I feel bad, I organized this and I still don't have mine in the mail. Soon I promise.

And kirbypucket don't worry, I promise everyone will get a mix.

I'm with you, I have a 3 cd set going out though along with some patches and buttons, so hopefully it will be worth it to the person on the recieving end. I have 2 cd's done, and will be burning the third tommorow :)

Patience is a virtue my friend

i got my covers printed and some stuff to mail out with the packages. just nee dto box up and send out... hope my peeps like my stuff. i didn't put as much into it as i've been broke to get more stuff for it, so i found what i could to add to it... my 2 peeps are getting 3 cd comps so....i should get mine out tomorrow or wed at the latest, just a matter of boxing them up and getting them out...

I feel bad, I organized this and I still don't have mine in the mail. Soon I promise.

And kirbypucket don't worry, I promise everyone will get a mix.

I still haven't heard from whoever I sent mine to.

I gave you a regular from the board, I don't remember who though. And some people are just having problems getting theirs in the mail like me.

No matter what if you don't get a mix I'll send you mine so I'm going to be making sure everyone gets something.