PO: Coheed & Cambria - The Color Before the Sun

I hope they stay exclusive to the boxset, thats half the reason I bought the damn box.

I sort of hope it is, but I won't be heartbroken if it's not. I'll just sell the set. Willing to bet the RSD release is just the 10 album tracks though.

Also, if the 7" is messed up that's ridiculous. I'm still waiting for shipment confirmation.

Standard tickets were $35.00 + $12.50 for LN/TM fees for Philly.

The gold package was $55.00 with no fees at all.

Don't really care for the gold perks, but would rather spend that extra $7.50 and get one acoustic song.. than give the money to livenation fees.

Fees are the worst. The performance might be Fire Deuce if it was anything like their last little run of shows. It was ok but I'd much rather see Claudio come out and do an acoustic version of something. The other time I went to a show and saw the early entry thing was Travis doing a cover song. 

Got the Amory Card yesterday, it comes regular mail in a plain white envelope from Burbank. California. Looks like junk mail. The box set came via FedEx.

I live in California, ordered early enough to get my name in the book, and still have not gotten any shipping info :(

This is worse than the afterman boxset

I live in California, ordered early enough to get my name in the book, and still have not gotten any shipping info :(

This is worse than the afterman boxset

If it's any consolation, I ordered mine BEFORE they announced it (I was digging around) and it didn't ship till the 28th. I wouldn't fret too much.